Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My next training partner

Over the last few years I have had some phenomenal training partners. Friends, family, young and old have come out on the roads with me and I couldn't be happier that they did. I might have to wait a few years for my next training partner, especially considering he doesn't even know how to walk yet.

Last night I met my new baby nephew, Ethan. To say I am a proud uncle would be a huge understatement...

I sat with him for hours last night as he dozed off and drooled all over me. I couldn't help but think about who he will be as he grows up, the personality he will take on and the things he'll like to do.

I can't wait until that one day, years from now, when Little E and I go for a run and talk about life. Until then, i'll keep enjoying the pint-sized 14 pound version of him. I mean look at him, how could you not?

No comments:

Post a Comment