Tuesday, December 21, 2010

PPD Due to Rain

There are races in California year-round, unlike many other places in the U.S. that actually have seasons and deal with 'inclement weather'. Here in beautiful So Cal we are so spoiled that four straight days of 'inclement weather' has sent everyone into a rain-soaked craze, myself included.

Sure the bad drivers on the freeway get under my skin and of course getting drenched on the walk to my car isn't fun, but what's really gotten to me is the time i've missed running. My body has become so accustomed to daily exercise that it literally craves it every morning. Not starting my day off with a run throws everything else out of sync.

It hasn't rained like this in years and for the sake of everyone's sanity, I hope it stops soon. Christmas time makes everyone crazy enough as it is, let's not rain on that parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment