Monday, February 2, 2009

Physcial and Spiritual Rejuventaion

I woke up this morning feeling completely rejuvenated from an amazing weekend with some of my favorite people in the world.

It's amazing how a little time away to refocus can change your entire attitude about life. Having a day to spend out in nature, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life was truly a blessing. I was able to reconnect with God in a very powerful way and came away from the experience feeling closer to Him and to those in my lifegroup than I ever had before.

As if this spiritual rejuvenation were'nt enough, I woke up this morning and decided to test out my injured foot for the first time in over a week. Success. I didn't experience any pain. I am ecstatic to get back to my running and to start training for my next race. Thank you to all of you who prayed for me! Stay tuned for more as I begin training again.

No comments:

Post a Comment