Friday, January 21, 2011

Experience the race for yourself!

I have some exciting news for those of you that follow my blog. For the past couple years you all have been reading about my experiences, but now i'd like to offer you the chance to SEE them!

This weekend I will film some of my experience at the Carlsbad Marathon and show them to you right here on this blog!

My hope in adding this feature is rooted in the same motivation I have for doing this blog in the first place, 1) To chronicle my experiences for myself and 2) For others (friends and family) to get a glimpse into why I do what I do. Hopefully this avenue will be both interesting and entertaining.

Make sure to check back after the weekend for a race report and my very first "Vlog". (Yes, that is really a term...I just looked it up)

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment