Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy wife, Happy life

That's my motto for this new year and, well, for the rest of my years.

I haven't written in a very long time, but i'd like to get back into the habit so please forgive me as I shake off the rust...

As you all know by now, I said "I do" to the love of my life, Mrs. Lindsey Cavinder, back on December 29th. Our big day was simply unforgettable. I am so blessed to call such an amazing and godly woman my wife.

We've spent the last month honeymooning, "nesting" in our new place and learning to live with each other. I've got to say, I have had it easy. I get to live with someone who cleans up after themselves, makes me dinner and smells wonderful. On the contrary, she lives with a slob who eats too much and smells like a sweaty dude. Sorry, sweetie!

As you also know, another commitment made in December will also have a large impact on my life, and that is the signing of Albert Pujols. In one month, my personal and professional lives went through a dramatic shift. Needless to say this will be an exciting year at home and at the office!

I am looking forward to this year, the challenges and opportunities it holds. To be honest, I can't believe it is already February. Here we go!

1 comment: